|App Name||Google Fi vV49-arm64-v8a-universal (397818499)|
|Latest Version||V49-arm64-v8a-universal (397818499)|
|Get it On|
|Rating||10.0 ( 20502 )|
Google Fi is a different kind of phone plan with simpler pricing and smarter coverage. Pay only for the data you use or go unlimited. You can set up Fi from the comfort of your home, without activation fees or contracts.
All plans come with great coverage, privacy and security features, and family features.
Stay safe with privacy and security features included:
• Built-in VPN keeps your online connection private and protects you from hackers
• Spam blocking stops unwanted calls from robocallers and scammers
Keep your family safer and build healthy digital habits with family features included:
• If your child has an Android phone, only allow trusted contacts to call and text them
• Create data budgets to decide how much data your child can use before it’s slowed down
You can use this app to:
• Activate your service
• Add people to your plan
• Switch plans
• Check your data usage
• Get in touch with support 24/7
Note: You’ll need to sign up for Google Fi at fi.google.com before you can use the app. Fi is only available to U.S. residents, and isn’t intended for extended international use.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Google Fi app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Google Fi APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo