|App Name||GameVelvet: Play Dominoes, Ludo, Hearts, Spades v108.1.32|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 77284 )|
GameVelvet is a complete Card and Board Games App! Play online with players of the USA and all around the world.
Install to play online with thousands of players!
There are more than 20 games free and no registration.
// Card Games
● Stealing Bundles *new*
● Chinchón *new*
● Spades Online
● Hearts Online
● Canasta – Burraco
● Brazilian Canasta
● Canasta STBL
● Italian Burraco
● Scala 40
● Brazilian Truco
● Pife Gin Rummy
● Sueca – Bisca e Briscola
● Mau mau – crazy 8
// Board Games
● Checkers Online
● Parchis – Ludo
● Chess Online
● Dominoes – classic and draw
+ AND MORE! +
● Play online with your friends and family, or with our robot team
● Meet people in the game chat
● Choose the ideal room for your game level
● Track daily, weekly, monthly and annual rankings
● Online or offline games (without internet)
● Participate in tournaments and win trophies
● Check your gaming statistics
● Meet daily challenges and earn rewards
● Navigate screens with excellent graphics and easy gameplay
– improvements, bug fixes and performance optimizations
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the GameVelvet: Play Dominoes, Ludo, Hearts, Spades app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the GameVelvet: Play Dominoes, Ludo, Hearts, Spades APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo