|App Name||Capital XTRA Radio App v48.1.0|
|Genre||Games, Music & Audio|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 1116 )|
With the new Capital XTRA App powered by Global Player we’ve made it easier than ever to listen to Hip Hop, RnB, Grime & More.
– Listen to Capital XTRA in HD quality, live and on the move.
– Check the playlist for music info and show schedules to see what’s coming up next.
– Take control – My Capital XTRA, a world-first that allows you to skip songs on live radio – it’s radio you control.*
– Catch up / listen again to all your favourite shows whenever you like.
– Discover hundreds of award-winning audio shows in our new Podcasts section.
– Download and listen to shows offline, perfect for listening while you’re travelling.
– Subscribe to your favourite shows to automatically download them each day.
– Get the latest artist news and features.
With the Capital XTRA app you can also enjoy all of Global’s other stations: Capital FM, Classic FM, Heart, LBC, Radio X, Smooth and Gold.
So, whatever you’re into – the latest hits, classic tracks, music for chilling out or even topical debate – Global’s got you covered. And best of all, it’s completely free and available worldwide. With the Global Player, you can:
– Hear the best shows from the biggest names in radio: Manny Norté, Yinka, Jez Welham, Tim Westwood, Chris Moyles, Johnny Vaughan, Roman Kemp, Nick Ferrari, Myleene Klass and many more.
– Listen to all of Global’s stations in HD audio.
– Get the latest news, videos and pictures from each of Global’s stations with the best guests and most entertaining, informative content.
– If you want to relax or exercise, choose ‘Playlists’ and we’ll serve you the best music for your mood.
*Currently only available in the UK.
You can now enable HD Audio for live radio from the new expanded playbar, and cast Playlists, Podcasts and Catch up shows.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Capital XTRA Radio App app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Capital XTRA Radio App APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo