|App Name||BePPa Home Security Camera v10.4|
|Genre||Games, House & Home|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 142 )|
BePPa is a Security Camera App that can convert your old and unused android phones to surveillance IP camera.
You can easily setup a Closed Loop Camera system for your home or office with no cost ! rather than buying expensive IP cameras
– BePPa can stream live Video and Audio to the viewer with high quality
– It can work in the background and notify you when the camera detects any motion
– The motion detector sensitivity is adjustable in the settings
– You can also hold the talk button on the viewer and talk to the camera !
– BePPa will always be working in the background even if the phone gets restarted so you will never loose connection to the camera.
– Camera will not stream unless you request the stream on the viewer to lower the internet consumption
– All the camera settings like Resolution and Frame rate can be changed from the viewer
– You can Vibrate the camera , turn the Flash light on/off or switch front and back camera from the viewer remotely.
Very easy 5 steps
1 – Install BePPa on all android devices you intend to use
2 – Sign in with the same Google Account on all devices
3 – Select Camera mode on the devices that are supposed to act like a camera
4 – Define a Name for each camera if you like
5 – Select Viewer mode on the devices that are supposed to be viewers
To discover more, Watch the video and install the app for FREE
Fixed Crashing issue on new Android
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the BePPa Home Security Camera app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the BePPa Home Security Camera APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo