|App Name||CHINA DAILY - 中国日报 v7.6.2|
|Genre||Games, News & Magazines|
|Get it On|
|Rating||4.0 ( 1959 )|
China Daily app is your first choice for English news about China.
China Daily, the largest English-language media group in China, is the go-to source for high-quality English news content including breaking news, livestreaming, videos, commentary and in-depth reporting. The app also has a bilingual channel that allows users to read news in English or Chinese.
Download the app now and you can:
– Stay informed with breaking news from China and the world on your mobile devices;
– Never miss a thing by subscribing to push notifications;
– Customize your newsfeed, and choose the Chinese or global edition;
– Read news either in English or Chinese in the bilingual channel;
– Easily find headlines that fit your interests with the AI-powered news bot;
– Listen to audio news;
– Watch videos and livestreaming;
– Get everything you need if you want to travel, study or work in China;
– Earn gifts and other rewards by reading, sharing, liking and commenting on an article;
– Use a built-in English dictionary to help with reading.
We value your feedback. If you have something to share, then email us at [email protected]
If you’re enjoying the app, please leave us a rating and review. Thank you!
You can also visit the website below to learn more:
– We’ve improved some functions in Ask Brainy on the app.
– You can choose a photo to set as your app avatar.
– We’ve fixed some bugs to enhance the app.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the CHINA DAILY – 中国日报 app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the CHINA DAILY – 中国日报 APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo