|App Name||Chess Free v1.41|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 41774 )|
Are you tired of playing chess games that look like they were designed for a Commodore 64 instead of today’s smartphones? We’ve got the antidote for you. Chess Free is the best looking chess game available for Android, and best of all – it’s free!
Chess Free supports both 1 player and 2 player gameplay, so you can play against friends or test your skills against a challenging computer opponent.
Chess Free offers a host of exciting features, including:
* Great graphics and exciting sound effects
* Configurable player names and score tracking
* Outstanding AI engine with configurable difficulty level
* Board rotation for two player games
* Undo function
* Automatic save when you get a phone call or exit the application
Chess Free is supported by unobtrusive banner advertising.
-Updated graphics and layouts for high-resolution phones and tablets
-Fixed issue that was causing periodic crashes in v1.40
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Chess Free app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Chess Free APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo