|App Name||Car Stunts 3D Free - Extreme City GT Racing v0.5.0|
|Get it On|
|Rating||8.0 ( 67230 )|
Car Stunt 3D Game is an extreme car racing game that gives racers the best fast and furious speedway experience. You are joining in races against time and don’t forget that time waits for no one. Ramp your car up to feel the speed and score as many Grand Prix wins as possible.
To enjoy the most of the game, you can challenge yourself and make every race count by performing some crazy racing car stunts. Show off a perfect drifting or a spectacular 360-degree flip that makes everyone go wow.
You don’t want to miss out on this epic game because…
– High-quality graphics even on phones with low equipment.
– FPP mode enabled for players to have the real in-car racing experience.
– Easy to learn physical controls and mechanics.
– Responsive and intuitive crazy car stunts experience.
– Golden chance to become a stunt driving expert and master each game mode.
– Nitro power-ups to feel monster truck madness in a precise driving simulator.
Some tips before running the traffic race:
– Use the button to go left or right. You can also choose the steering wheel and pedal for more realistic and dynamic driving experience.
– Climb the hills to reach the mountain before time is running out.
The clock is ticking. While you’re here, other racers have already started their races.
Download Car Stunts Racing 3D for free now and show ‘em what you got.
– Fix some bugs
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Car Stunts 3D Free – Extreme City GT Racing app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Car Stunts 3D Free – Extreme City GT Racing APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo