|App Name||BubbleUPnP for DLNA / Chromecast / Smart TV v3.5.4|
|Genre||Games, Video Players & Editors|
|Get it On|
|Rating||9.2 ( 69832 )|
Stream all your music, videos and photos to various devices in your house:
🎦 Chromecast, Chromecast Audio, Nexus Player, Nvidia Shield and other devices with Chromecast built-in
📺 DLNA TV, Smart TV
🎵 music receivers from popular HiFi brands
🎮 Xbox 360, Xbox One, Xbox One X, Playstation 3 and 4*
🔥 Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick
📱 local Android playback
BubbleUPnP can access your media from a lot of sources, including:
🖥️ UPnP/DLNA media servers on your local network
📱 local media stored on your Android device
☁️ popular cloud media storage providers: Google Drive, Google Photos, Box, Dropbox, OneDrive
🎵 music services: TIDAL, Qobuz
💠 media from other apps using Share/Send such as: web browsers, file managers…
BubbleUPnP is a versatile app packed with many features for you to discover, some of which are:
‣ extensive Chromecast support: play incompatible Chromecast media with smart transcoding (audio in videos in particular), subtitles with custom appearance, audio/video track selection**
‣ fast and secure Internet access to your home media on the go from mobile and WiFi networks**
‣ playback queue, editable playlists, scrobbling, sleep timer, various shuffle modes
‣ play media to your Android device from other devices (renderer functionality)
‣ DLNA media server functionality for accessing your local and cloud media from other devices
‣ media download to your device
‣ dark and light themes
‣ …and much more!
* Only possible from the PS3 or PS4 interface
** Some features are provided by BubbleUPnP Server, an optional software that can be installed on any machine on your local network to provide additional services. To learn more about BubbleUPnP Server, visit https://bubblesoftapps.com/bubbleupnpserver
Some features are restricted and can be unlocked by purchasing the BubbleUPnP License app.
For help, please contact technical support at [email protected]
– Scoped Storage improvements on Android 11+
– a few fixes and tweaks
=> detailed changelog available in app
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the BubbleUPnP for DLNA / Chromecast / Smart TV app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the BubbleUPnP for DLNA / Chromecast / Smart TV APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo