|App Name||Bokeh (Background defocus) v2.3.10|
|Get it On|
|Rating||7.4 ( 53415 )|
Bokeh – take photos in a professional style
Let the object in focus stand out. The Bokeh app simulates a shallow depth of field by creating a blurred out background.
It captures two photos with different focus settings, which you can bring together to create a photo with one object in sharp focus, against a beautifully blurred background.
How to use Bokeh:
1. Start the Camera and select Bokeh as the camera mode
2. Tap the object you want to focus on in the viewfinder
3. Press the camera key to take a photo
4. Change the blur level and blur effect with the controls on the screen
5. Tap the save button
Tips for best photos:
To get the best results, please focus on an object 15-45cm (0.5-1.5 feet) away, make sure the background object is 5 meters away from the focus target and hold the camera steady.
Results are dependent on device and camera specifications.
Due to Android restrictions ‘Bokeh-addon’ app icon may disappear from the camera mode selector after updating ‘Bokeh’ app to version-2.4.12 or later. Please update the phone software to make it appear. Alternatively, you can access the bokeh app from application tray (Home application).
This application uses analytics software to collect and aggregate statistics to help us improve this app and our services. None of this data can be used to identify you.
– Bug fixes
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Bokeh (Background defocus) app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Bokeh (Background defocus) APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo