|App Name||Bluetooth check ringtone & show battery level v2.2|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 11847 )|
With “Test bluetooth Ring & Battery” you can do a quick test of the headset call signal and know the headset battery level.
Use “Test bluetooth Ring & Battery” to check if the Bluetooth headset is working properly.
The program shows the data received from the Bluetooth audio device.
Not all bluetooth devices currently support the HeadSet Battery Protocol.
Depending on the Bluetooth class of the audio device, the accuracy of the charge data is different:
– high class (transmits 10 battery states – interval 10%)
– middle class (transmits 6-4 battery states – 100%, 90%, 80%, 60%, 50%, 20% or 100%, 70%, 30%, 0%)
– low class (not transmit the state of charge of the battery, ring tone only).
The application will work on most bluetooth devices that support the HFP profile.
If you have any problems with the work of this app, write to the developer’s mail.
fixed check timer for Android 10
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Bluetooth check ringtone & show battery level app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Bluetooth check ringtone & show battery level APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo