|App Name||BBC iPlayer v188.8.131.5205|
|Get it On|
|Rating||8.7 ( 128707 )|
BBC iPlayer brings you the latest and greatest TV series and box sets from the BBC. Watch live, on-demand or download to take away with you – all in one app!
Enjoy watching live TV in the palm of your hand, from live news coverage, music and big sport events to great comedies, gripping documentaries and nail-biting dramas. Looking for a little entertainment for the children? Create an account for a more child-friendly experience and your little ones can watch all of their favourite shows from CBBC and CBeebies!
– Discover the latest box sets including the second series of Baptiste.
– Download shows to your device: save all your favourite programmes on your mobile or tablet device so you can watch them offline and at a time that’s convenient for you.
– Pause and restart live TV: just missed the start of a TV episode? Now you can pause and rewind live channels part way through so that you don’t miss a thing!
– Build a playlist of your favourite programmes: can’t watch a programme right now? Just tap the ‘+Add’ button to build your own programme playlist.
– Enjoy the benefits of signing in: start watching on one device and resume watching on another plus receive recommendations of shows we think you might enjoy.
– Stream programmes to your TV using Google Chromecast: please note this requires a supported device and compatible supported device connected to your TV.
The app was developed by Media AT (BBC Media Applications Technologies Limited) which is a wholly owned subsidiary of the BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation). Full details of Media AT are available on the Companies House website at: http://data.companieshouse.gov.uk/doc/company/07100235
We’ve been fixing bugs and reviewing crashes in this latest release so you can continue to find and watch your favourite shows.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the BBC iPlayer app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the BBC iPlayer APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo