|App Name||Bandpass v1.9.23|
|Genre||Games, Music & Audio|
|Get it On|
Bandpass turns mobile music production into a style blending musical social network.
Create tracks, build loops, invite friends and let the magic begin.
Listen to beats made by other users and mix in your own style.
Choose from over 3000 samples that Bandpass offers or choose from other instruments including:
– Scaled instruments to re-create real orchestral sounds.
– FM and additive synthesizers to create a vast combination of wave shapes.
– Automation tracks to change filters and effects over time.
– Sampler, Vocoders, TrackStacker, DrumSynth etc.
This digital audio workstation (DAW) has 50 real-time effects including Sidechain compression, Delay, Reverbs, Phasers, Compressor, BitCrusher, Waveshaper, Chorus, Flanger etc.
Live mix with the looper and build songs with the song editor.
Export songs to your device or straight to SoundCloud®.
If you have questions or feedback please contact:
Import mp4 and flac files
Sample editor with, key mapping and looping
Designated import option with preview
Fixed loop comment crash
Fixed decode issue
Added cut to copy options
Fixed issue with imported samples reverting to previous sample after loop copy
Fixed bug with slide on events with envelope release
Added option to import specific MIDI tracks
Fix issue with undo deleted track
Fixed issue with loop point set on sample with release
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Bandpass app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Bandpass APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo