|App Name||AZ Screen Recorder - Video Recorder, Livestream v5.9.0|
|Genre||Games, Video Players & Editors|
|Get it On|
|Rating||8.7 ( 1507385 )|
Featured on Google Play Home Page, BusinessInsider, Android Police, CNET, HuffPost, Yahoo News, and more.
AZ Screen Recorder is a stable, high-quality screen recorder for Android that helps you record smooth & clear screen videos. With a ton of features like screen capture, screen video recorder, video editor, live stream screen, this screen recording app provides an easy way to record screen videos such as video tutorials, video calls, game videos, live shows.
HIGH-QUALITY video: 1080p, 12Mbps, 60FPS
NO recording time limit
NO root needed
★ Screen recording
AZ Screen Recorder provides stable and fluid screen recording. With this screen recorder, you can easily record popular mobile game videos; you can record video calls with family and friends…
Screen Video Recorder with internal sound
From Android 10, this free screen recorder will support recording internal audio. If you want to record gameplay, video tutorial with internal audio, this powerful screen recorder with audio is the best choice for you.
Game Recorder in FULL HD
This game recorder supports the recording game screen in high quality: 1080p, 60FPS, 12Mbps. Many resolutions, frame rates, and bit rates are available for you.
Screen Recorder with Facecam
By using this Screen Recorder with Facecam, your face and emotions can be recorded in a small overlay window. You can freely adjust the Facecam size and drag it to any position on the screen
AZ Screen Recorder provides a ton of free features:
– Record internal sound (from Android 10)
– Record gameplay with external sound
– Pause/resume screen recording
– Enable front camera (Facecam)
– GIF maker: A GIF recorder help you record the screen as GIF
– Control screen recording through floating window or notification bar
– Shake the device to stop recording the screen
– Draw on the screen while recording gameplay
– Transfer recorded videos, and screenshots to your computer through Wifi
★ Video Editor
After recording device screen, you can edit your videos with these editing functions:
– Convert video to GIF
– Trim video
– Remove middle part of video
– Merge videos: Combine multiple videos into one
– Add background music to video
– Add subtitles to video
– Extract image from video
– Crop video
– Rotate video
– Compress video
– Edit audio
With the screen broadcast function of the AZ Screen Recorder, you can stream your screen to Youtube, Facebook, Twitch, and more. You can stream gameplay to show your skills or stream films, TV shows, and sports events. AZ Screen Recorder provides the following features to help you livestream easily:
– Several broadcast resolution settings, stream with the high quality you want
– Facecam while live streaming
★ Screenshots and Image Editing
AZ Screen Recorder is more than a screen video recorder. It can also capture screenshots and edit images. You can take a screenshot easily with one click, use in-app image editing tools to stitch/crop images, and share your screenshots with your friends. Some top editing features can be listed below:
– Stitch images: Auto detect and combine several images into one
– Crop images: Remove unwanted parts
– Blur image: pixelate areas you don’t want to show
– Add text, and draw on image…
Thanks for downloading AZ Screen Recorder. If you have any feedback, bug reports, suggestions, or you can help with the translations, please contact us at [email protected]
Subscribe to our Youtube channel:
Follow us on Facebook:
– General bug fixes and performance improvements.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the AZ Screen Recorder – Video Recorder, Livestream app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the AZ Screen Recorder – Video Recorder, Livestream APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo