|App Name||Aurora Alerts - Northern Lights forecast v2.7|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 136 )|
Aurora Alerts is an app designed to monitor real-time auroral activity and push alert to let you know if there may be aurora borealis (northern lights) visible tonight. Whenever you are home or away, Aurora Alerts will notify you if the possibility of seeing the northern lights exists.
– short-term aurora forecast for next hour with weather conditions and moon Illumination
– long-term aurora forecast for the next 3 days with weather conditions
– long-term northern lights forecast for the next 27 days
– show probability to see Northern Lights based on your or custom location
– current auroral activity (based on observed and predicted Kp Indices from U.S. Air Force Weather Agency)
– weather forecast to check visibility conditions before planning to see northern lights
– solar wind data directly from the NASA satellite (wind speed, Bz, Bt and density)
– unlike many other apps, it uses the local time instead of UTC
– when northern lights may be visible at current or custom location at the horizon or overhead
– Kp index reaches chosen value
– solar wind data reach chosen values
– you can filter out alerts based on time of the day
Boost your chances of viewing the northern lights!
– fixed a bug related to adding a new location
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Aurora Alerts – Northern Lights forecast app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Aurora Alerts – Northern Lights forecast APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo