|App Name||Athanotify - prayer times v3.1.3|
|Get it On|
|Rating||9.6 ( 104265 )|
Athanotify is Islamic prayer time and qibla direction, islamic hijri calendar application,Athanotify allows you to know Islamic daily prayer times and Qibla direction, in addition to a table prayer times weekly and monthly.
Athanotify display prayer times and the remaining time of the next prayer in beautiful and distinctive manner. And beautiful widgets.
– Display the time remaining for the next prayer.
– Qibla Compass direction.
– islamic hijri calendar.
– Silent mode to change automatically in time of prayer.
– silent mode for jumaa and tarawih prayers.
– Select the alarm tone between azan and takbir or system alert tone and Custom azan voices .
– Monthly table prayers times with the ability to display by month Hijri or Gregorian.
– Prayers Times Schedule weekly.
– Fajr, Suhoor and shuruq Alarm.
– Hijri date display with the ability to display the name or number month.
– Reminder on iqama time .
– Many azan voices available to download.
– azan windows pop-up on athan time .
– recomended fasting days reminder.
– flip the device to silent
– 5 different widgets to display all prayer time or next prayer time with remaining time , clock time , iqama time, hijri date .
Some improvements with new Android versions.
Many improvements Fixed some bugs
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Athanotify – prayer times app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Athanotify – prayer times APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo