|App Name||AsianDating - Asian Dating App v126.96.36.19926|
|Get it On|
|Rating||10.0 ( 4555 )|
One of the best Asian dating apps in the niche, AsianDating is one of the largest and most trusted apps around. AsianDating offers a membership base of over 4.5 million members with a promise of introducing you to single Asian men and beautiful Asian women from all over the world. With the AsianDating mobile app, you can create a new account and begin writing your love story in a matter of minutes. AsianDating is known for its multicultural member base including Filipino women, Chinese women, Thai women, Vietnamese women, Malaysian women, Singaporean women and Indian women. Join now and start browsing profiles to find your first Asian date!
Once installed, the AsianDating app allows you to:
• Sign up or log into your AsianDating account anytime, anywhere
• Create, edit and update your profile on the go
• Upload new beautiful photos
• Search for matches from our database made up of Asian singles from all over the world
• Communicate via our advanced messaging features
• Receive instant notifications
• Upgrade your membership
AsianDating is part of the well-established Cupid Media network that operates over 30 reputable niche dating sites and apps. With a commitment to connecting Asian singles both locally and worldwide, we bring to you a safe and easy environment designed to help you find your first Asian date in no time and maybe even find the love of your life!
Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the AsianDating – Asian Dating App app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the AsianDating – Asian Dating App APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo