|App Name||AirServer Connect v1.11|
|Get it On|
|Rating||8.0 ( 3106 )|
AirServer Connect is a companion app for AirServer that lets you discover and screen mirror you Android display across a corporate network to one or more instances of AirServer at the same time.
• No audio support due to lack of system audio capture support in Android
As a teacher you can freely move around with your device in hand, making it easier to engage students, allowing them to share ideas and collaborate with the rest of the class.
In business you can connect seamlessly in the meeting room, boardroom or anywhere you need to make that big impression.
Developers can record tutorials and apps at outstanding quality when used with AirServer.
As a gamer you can play your favorite games on a big screen, alone or with friends, side by side and record your triumphs.
At home, AirServer allows you to mirror games, apps and share photos with friends and family on a big screen.
• Project to multiple AirPlay receivers, in sync, at the same time
• Outstanding picture quality
• Better performance when compared to Miracast and Chromecast
• Built in QR Code scanner to enable connectivity with AirServer on a restricted network
• Android 5.0 and newer
AirServer Connect is brought to you by:
Fixed casting from Samsung S10.
Fixed PIN prompt behavior when connecting for the first time.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the AirServer Connect app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the AirServer Connect APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo