|App Name||2D Strike v5.9.6|
|Get it On|
|Rating||9.4 ( 29590 )|
This is a fun shooter with a view from above. Use grenades, machine guns, RPGs or flamethrowers against your enemies!
– Multiplayer Online or via Wi-Fi.
– 12 game modes: Team game, Battle Royale, Ghost, Base defense, Flag capture, Bugs attack, Zombie – infection and others.
– Cards with a variety of destructible objects.
– More than 20 kinds of different weapons.
– Put the turrets and the barricade system to strengthen your base.
– Up to 20 players online on a single map (up to 50 in Battle Royale).
– Interesting boats with which you can work out or just plain fun to play.
– New weapon – Landmine
– Screen auto-rotate
– Server connection bug fixed
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the 2D Strike app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the 2D Strike APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo